Guess Who's at My House????

Monday, April 12, 2010


They arrived on Saturday and will be leaving tomorrow. The time is flying by. We're simply having a blast!!


***Don't remember who Jill and Matthew are?? Read my posts here and here.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

I was wondering if Jill would have to text you wondering where a post was. (if you didn't blog today from staying up so late doing the girl PJ party thing)

Grandma S said...

I'm so sorry I won't be able to visit with Jill and Matthew. Next time.

Tiffany said...

You lucky ducks! I hope you are having a wonderful time!

Diane said...

I'm sure you guys are having a blast.

Funny story, I had a dream the night before that we were neighbors and that Cayman & Tyler were running and playing in the back yard. I guess it's not a funny story but wouldn't that be great!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Diane said...

Oh and great pic of Jill & Matthew!!

Stephanie said...

Have a wonderful time.

Kristen said...

Diane,

What a sweet dream!

K said...

Have fun!! Give them hugs for me!

Michelle said...

Awwww!! How great it is that you guys live close enough to get together!

Anonymous said...

Feeling green over here!

Sara said...

How Exciting! :) I am sure you guys had soo much fun!

Sherri said...

Jealous!!! :) j/k!
What a GORGEOUS photo!!!

Lisa Christine said...

Don't remember who Jill and Matthew are? What kind of question is that ;)

Two of my favorite families together....now that sounds like a fun time!

Can't wait to hear the details!

Josephine said...

That is an adorable picture of Jill and Matthew! I love how happy both of them look!! I'm sure you all had a blast together :)