Meet Jill and Matthew

Wednesday, August 26, 2009




***To read Jill's rendition of our time together click here.

22 Showin' Comment Love:

Josephine said...

Oh how fun! I loved the first fight picture :)

Anonymous said...

Loved it!~

Stephanie said...

Your post made my Day! Loved it Too!

Jill S. said...

I am smiling and crying at the same time! Oh my goodness, that was awesome! I truly had the best time! Oh my goodness; what a great song too....I love that video! Thank you so much for allowing us to stay at your house! I'm ready to do it again!

Jill S. said...

Oh and I just watched it again; but I paused it so I could read the newspaper. Hilarious; and true!!! I love the no sleep thing!

Shannon said...

Matthew IS eye-catchingly handsome...what a cute couple he and Cayman make. :)
This totally made my morning!

Sherri said...

How positively wonderful!!! I'm still giggling about Matthew and Cayman's first fight :) Looks like you all had a blast!!

Stephanie said...

That is so awesome. The video was great! Also, made my morning!

Aunt Sam said...

I love the video Kris!! looks like Cayman caught herself a handsome little one! :)

Diane said...

Love the video! My emotions must be running high, b/c I found myself in happy tears when you met at the airport and then again in tears when you had to say goodbye to each other. There must be something wrong with me b/c I'm just internet friends to you both, but feel I know you both so well. I'm glad you guys had a good time!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

OK, so I was holding back tears all morning as I sent my kids off to school...and then the floodgates opened as I'm watching this. How amazing. I'm so glad you got to meet your friend and Matthew. I'm so happy for the both of you. And you should know that you are so beautiful...your strong and amazing spirit simply shines through.

p.s. I want to know how you made that video too!!

Katie said...

I AM CRYING!!!!!!!!!!!

tears of joy for you guys....and tears of hope that someday I will have a friend like that too!!!

Lisa Christine said...

Now that was fabulous!!

I was thinking about you two the whole time...."I wonder what Jill and Kristen are doing right now?".....no joke.

I am so, so happy that you two had the opportunity to meet one another.

The video was perfect. My facorite part was when you showed their 'first fight'....lol!!! I seriously laughed outloud!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Alice said...

How sweet it is!

Sue E. said...

Couldn't wait to see how your visit was....so happy to know that you had such a great time. It is friends going through similar situations that make some days 'survivable'!!

Stryker Local Schools said...

What an awesome God we serve! Thanks for allowing us a little peek into your wonderful time together! Thanks also for the reminder to take risks and make new friends.

Stefani said...

Love it!!! The "fight" picture made me laugh. They say distance makes the heart grow fonder so hopefully a return visit is in the works.

It looks like you all had a wonderful time and I hope that Matthew's able to take away a lot from the Naturopath visit.

~Audrey Sue's mom

My name is Sarah said...

Priceless and what a beautiful friendship, moms and kiddos.

Debbie said...

What an awesome video...in tears here. It is so special to make a connection like the two of you have made. Seeing the photos of Cayman and Matthew are priceless!

Mom said...

Kris - I cried through the whole thing! I know how you have look forward to this meeting. I could just feel your excitement as you 'ran' to meet Jill and Matthew. I could see your excitement in the way you walked. What a blessing for both of you and also for the two little cuties! Cayman and Matthew look like they have been friends forever in the pictures. I felt blessed to be able to meet Jill and Matthew. They certainly are SPECIAL people!!! When are they returning to Ohio?

Sara said...

It Looks like you guys had an amazing time. Thank God for amazing friends!

Anonymous said...

SOOOO CUTE~:)