Playing Hard To Get

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back at the beginning of July I wrote about Cayman's stinginess on giving kisses. It's been over three months since that post and she's still playing hard to get.

Have a look...



Her friendly playfulness cracks us up!

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

I believe she ended that video by blowing a kiss to the camera. What a ham!

Anonymous said...

Cayman blesses me every day!

Jessica said...

Kristen,

I just have found your blog....you and Mike are such wonderful parents. Cayman is adorable!!!! I caught myself up from the beginning....what you guys have done with Cayman should be an inspiration to everyone. Keep up the good work!!!! It gives me tears watching the videos of her and seeing all that she can do, has accomplished and her little (or should I say big) personality!

Beth said...

That is hilarious!!! Love it!! She is just adorable....

Diane said...

That is too funny. And just a side note for Cayman, you are only to play hard to get on other boys, not your daddy. She is such a ham!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

Oh that silly girl :)

Now she just needs to keep that up when she's 16 and the boys are trying to steal kisses!

She does have a huge personality! Wonderful video.

Cayman's Daddy said...

What a silly girl!

*Monica said...

I love the giggles!

Katie said...

Love the playing hard to get.

All those moments of hard to get make the ones you get even sweeter!

Aunt Sam said...

I wouldn't want a kiss from Mike either Cayman! haha. :)

The James Family said...

I feel so blessed that she gave me kisses when I was in Ohio!!! :)

Stephanie said...

love the video

Sarah M said...

Awesome! And she was sitting up like such a pro, too!