Kisses

Friday, July 3, 2009

Cayman gives kisses.

She doesn't do the smacking sound but she does pucker up her lips. It cracks me up!!

Like this...

She's kind of stingy about who and when she gives her kisses to though, so feel priviledged if you ever get one!

16 Showin' Comment Love:

Stephanie said...

aah.....Kisses

bridget said...

Again...too cute! :o)

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

Priceless...so adorable

Diane said...

That is too cute!! Funny you mention that about Cayman b/c Tyler makes the smacking/kissing sound but doesn't have the cute facial kissing impression like Cayman. He did it for about 30 minutes straight tonight and was thinking I needed to get a video of it and post it and then I see your post. How ironic. So between the two of them they have the kisses down pat.

Diane, Tyler's mom

*Monica said...

precious

Anonymous said...

How Cute!

Sara said...

Thats too cute! I love baby kissy faces!

Mary said...

Super cute! Be glad she has the smoochy face down. We still get the tongue more than I'd like. I am pretty sure that behind listening to kids laugh getting kisses is a tight second.

Kacey Bode said...

That is the SWEETEST picture ever!! I want a kiss......

Katie said...

I would LOVE to get kisses from Cayman!

Grandma Cindy said...

Save some for Grandma!!!

Anonymous said...

that's adorable! Like Tyler, Owen has the sound, but not the pucker. Maybe it's a girl thing!

Michelle said...

eek, something happened there and my comment was made anonymous!

Sherri said...

How sweet! She is really growing up! :)

Jill S. said...

Cayman,

That's right; you be stingy...I hope you are saving most of those kisses for me! I've been saving ALL of mine up for you! My mommy has been talking to Miles mommy...they really want us all to get together...I don't remember much about what they said...I did hear the words "road trip" though. Do you know what that means??

Love,
Matthew

Ann said...

I love baby kisses! Jason gives full mouth kisses. He opens his mouth with his tongue out and basically licks your face. It's hysterical! Though he won't kiss grandpa because of his beard!