The County Fair

Monday, September 7, 2009

Looks like Sidney and CeCe had too many rounds on the Clowns.


Madison felt so cool standing on this tree!


I have only a single memory from my childhood of when both of my grandma's were together (they lived a distance from each other). That one time, seeing my grandma's talking to each other, I thought was the coolest thing. I wonder if that is what Cayman is thinking, reclined in her stroller watching Grandma Cindy and Grandma Sue talking.


The girls rode the carousel.


My heart melts over and over when I see these pictures of Cayman and Grandpa waving to each other.


Cayman was not a fan of the pigs. She is starting to show that she feels danger in situations and apparently the pig was not on her "safe" list. When the pig came near us every muscle in her body tensed up and she snuggled tightly into me.


My blogging friend and fellow Hydro Mom, Sara, along with her son Kadyn, were in the area so we made plans to meet at the fair. The last time we saw Sara and Kadyn was at Cayman's benefit dinner last summer. It was a great time catching up with them.


There's Daddy and Cayman mounting the many stairs of the tall Super Slide.

In the racing lanes it's CeCe, Daddy and Cayman, and Sidney in the lead.


Look close. Do you see that big smile on Cayman's face?


Oh yeah, Cayman liked it!


Another trip down, but with Mommy this time.


Even Grandma Sue had a turn sliding down with Cayman.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Aunt Sam said...

I love the pics!! I'm sad I couldn't have been at the fair with all of you guys!

bridget said...

Oh my goodness...I love these pics! Thanks for sharing them. :o)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos!

I think my fave is Cayman on the carousel waving to Grandpa!

Josephine said...

The picture of the 3 girls on the carousel, and Cayman's face going down the slide are my favourites :)

Sara said...

That was such a fun day!!! I was sad to leave you guys! It was soo nice seeing everyone! Thanks Mike for the yummy shake again. I love how Cayman nad Kadyn both have thier hands in thier mouths during the picture hehe. sooo cute! I'll be there tomorrow also!

Diane said...

Looks like a lot of fun and I can't wait til next week when our fair is in town. The slide looked like a blast and you captured some great expressions of Cayman. I also love the new banner on your blog...very CUTE!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Diane said...

Oh and I also love how Cayman's feet our sticking out of the stroller in the grandma's picture.

Jennifer said...

Oh! The picture of Cayman waving to grandpa is just so precious!

Debbie said...

Great pictures! We have spent a lot of time at the fair this weekend too. Love the pic of Cayman on the slide with her arms in the air.

Jill S. said...

Looks like you had a great time at the fair!! Cayman looks like she loved the rides! Glad you were able to go. Our fair was so much fun too!

Katie said...

So cute.

LOVE the new header!!!

Enjoying life is fun...wayching others enjoy it too...even better!

Lisa Christine said...

Oh what fun! I love that Cayman really enjoys life. She is always up for a good time, isn't she?!