Cayman Says...

Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Go Buckeyes!!"

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

Way too cute....EXCEPT....

GOOOOO DAAAWWWGGGSSSS....sick 'em!!

(and I was born in Michigan and was bread to be a Wolverine)

I know, I know...the war has begun.

College football is SO much more fun than those pros who are too big headed!

My name is Sarah said...

Oh Cayman, You look so cute. I just got back from the game. It was very hot today. I hope you had fun watching with your Dad.

Diane said...

Too cute!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

ah football season. I love it (even though I am not a huge football fan). Last night Elisabeth went to the first game of the season (local high school game that is). She loved it. The sounds, the lights, the fans. It's all so fun. That's why I love football. I love the atmosphere it brings. So anyways, I loved seeing your post before this and to realize that both our little girls were enjoying hometown football last night!

Aunt Sam said...

TOUCHDOWN!!!!! :)

Amy J. said...

I love how she does touchdown! I must say she is truly Daddy's little girl.

Josephine said...

I love that you've already taught her how to show support :)

Sherri said...

She looks so adorable in that little outfit...I can't wait to see what she will be for Halloween!!

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

She just keeps getting more beautiful! I love the pic of her and daddy! Touchdown! No matter where I live and no matter how little I watch football I will always be a buckeye's fan! :)