Half Way There to the Big 0-2

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Today...

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma Cindy said...

Happy "18" months Cayman!!! Love you soooooo very much!!!!

Katie said...

Happy 18 months! Great SHOT!!!

Stephanie said...

Adorable!

Diane said...

Happy 18 months Cayman!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Josephine said...

I LOVE this photo!!

Anonymous said...

I swear you were just having her 1 year party yesterday!!!

Lisa Christine said...

1 and a half!!!!

And may I compliment the photographer on a great shot! You have skill Kristen!

Beth said...

OH MY GOSH - LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!

Jill S. said...

Love that cute picture!! I can't believe she's already 18 months!

Jill S. said...

Okay, now I'm crying...I just read your sidebar...I remember you talking about this family and showing me Ashayln pictures when I was there. That breaks my heart!! I will be praying...oh my goodness

Cayman's Daddy said...

Wow, don't i have a beautiful baby and a talented wife...

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Gosh! Happy 18 Months!

You are a great photographer Kristen! But, how could you not be with such a beautiful subject!

Great photo and idea!

Sue said...

Love the new look...same beautiful little girl!!

Ann said...

I've been so busy with life I haven't been reading blogs, much less writing on my own! I've missed Cayman, and you.

Happy Half Birthday Big Girl!

Lindsey said...

Look at that growing girl! I love the new blog-makeover - great way to display a beautiful face!