Cayman Gets Stronger

Monday, July 6, 2009

In this post I wrote about how Cayman needs a lot of assistance, holding herself up in a crawling position.


This was her a little over a month ago...


And this is her now...
You can see the difference if you note where Jodi, the physical therapist's, hands are placed. In the first photo one hand is helping Cayman keep her arm straight and the other hand is under her chest supporting most of Cayman's weight.

In the second photo, Jodi has her hands at Cayman's sides, barely supporting much weight.

And in this photo you can see how well Cayman is enjoying it...

And for another recent accomplishment:


Cayman held two toys, one in each hand. She's only done it twice, and on the second time I got it on video.

Take a look...

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Jill S. said...

Good Job Cayman!! You're right about the pictures, Kristen! You can tell progress by pictures. I hoping that's what I'll be able to do after a couple months is tell Matthew's progression through pictures. And seeing is believing to my husband, too! It's so fun to see Cayman's accomplishments! Thank you for sharing them!

Sherri said...

Yay!!!! Cayman!! It is so exciting to see all of the new things she is accomplishing, even if they do make her mad. She has the cutest mad face :)

Katie said...

GOOOOOO CAYMAN!!!!

What a BIG girl she is!

Hey Cayman,

I have that same onesie. Isn't it the coolest?

Lilah

The James Family said...

Look how big she is getting!! She is doing so good! She has come so far.. I don't think anything is going to stop her!!! I love that little girl so much!! And I get to see her in just a few short days!! YAY!! Love you guys!

Tara said...

I remember those days. Some days they just don't want to do it and then all of a sudden they just do it! I love it! Great job Cayman!

Anonymous said...

Well done Cayman!

Diane said...

Yeah Cayman!! I can't believe how big and strong she is getting. You must be so proud of her.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

Great job Cayman! That is such a huge deal! It's one of those things that I never thought about much when my older two were little....but when Elisabeth was born I realized what a BIG accomplishment it is!!

datri said...

She's doing great!