Cayman's 1st Pedicure

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Cayman sat in her BeBe Pod very still and quiet, closely watching me paint her toenails. I discovered she has the attention span of 6 painted toenails. The last 4 were quite challenging to paint while her toes were wiggling everywhere. I think her next pedicure will be done while she's asleep.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Katie said...

We LOVE painted toes!!!

Angie said...

Adorable!!!!! She looks very proud of them :) I always paint my two year old's toes. She loves it!

Carey said...

Too Cute!!

Diane said...

Aww..that makes me want to have a girl. I don't think my husband would be happy if I painted tyler's toes.

Diane, Tyler's mom

My name is Sarah said...

Ahhh so cute.

The James Family said...

That is too cute. I tried to do Triniti's and no such luck.. I will have to try when she is sleeping. Love ya!!

Sara said...

She got a pedicure, and Kadyn got a hair cut!


She is too cute!

Anonymous said...

She is too cute!

Grandma Cindy said...

She probably wanted to paint the last four herself :o)

Tara said...

That is too funny because we just did Abigail's first pedicure! Too cute!

Ann said...

Love the painted toes! That is a great color! Cayman is just way to darn cute.

I haven't had any problems with scheduled posting. All of my posts go up scheduled. I get inspired and I'll write 10 posts and schedule them. Hope you get yours figured out!

Mom said...

Or Maybe she wanted stars and stripes on them. Remember how you would do yours with all kinds of decorations when you were a teenager?

Sarah M said...

She looks great, and is getting so big! I love the look on her face and the extended leg to admire her toes. :)

Jennifer said...

So very cute!! I love teeny painted toenails!