Simple Statements

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

baby is about the size of a sweet potato


I'm 18 weeks pregnant today.

Baby moves a lot.

I love it!

***

I'm still sick with a head cold.

But doing a little better.

Cayman is much better.

And Mike is much, much better.

***

Cayman loves her hearing aids.

She didn't even fight me today when I put them in.

And she always leaves them in.

I'm glad.

Makes things easier for everyone.

***

I'm creating a new blog.

It's under construction.

Don't freak out someday when you find this one has moved.

I won't leave you hanging.

I'll provide directions to the new one.

***

Tomorrow is my 2nd trimester ultrasound.

Excited and nervous.

Is it a Girl or a Boy??

Poll says Girl.

We shall see tomorrow.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

Praying everything is fantastic tomorrow!

*Monica said...

I know you must be so excited and nervous all at once about tomorrow. Kudos to Cayman for keeping her aids in!!

Diane said...

I am so excited for you. I pray everything goes well tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it :) We will be praying. Oh, and I'm so thankful Cayman loves her aids!

Jennifer said...

I thought it was today, and I scrolled down to the bottom to see, and I thought you were just keeping it a secret till tomorrow. :) Prayers and hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon, Good luck tommorow

Unknown said...

Glad for quick adjustment to hearing aids! Be sure to clean the ear molds at least once or twice a week with rubbing alcohol. Since they stay in your ears all day it traps moisture, ear wax, and other pleasantries. Don't be alarmed by flaking in her ear either - it's normal for hearing aid wearers! Any questions let me know!

I am praying for God's peace tomorrow as you go for the ultrasound. Praying for God to reveal Himself as Jehovah-Rapha (God our Healer) and Johovah Jireh (God our Provider). Continure to trust our God, El Shaddai (God All Sufficient) to meet your needs and concerns. I pray He will address fears that you have not yet spoken to Him and respond with His' peace and comfort.

Exciting to hear the big news (boy or girl)!!!

Grandma S said...

I'll be keeping my phone close and waiting for a call tomorrow with the news.

Jill S. said...

So excited!! Praying for you!! Praying especially for peace!

Lisa Christine said...

oh I am so excited for you! What an exciting day you have tomorrow :)

Please let us know the results ASAP! I will be just dying to know if it's a little brother or sister for Cayman :)

I vote boy.

Josephine said...

I'm sorry you've all been sick :( I find that everything feels worse when you're pregnant (which I'm not anymore by the way :) Yep, baby #3 arrived last week, I just haven't blogged about it yet!!)
So excited to hear about your ultrasound :)

Tiffany said...

AAAAHHHH I CAN'T WAIT!!! And I bet Cayman loves her hearing aides because they make such a difference!!