Some pictures from Yesterday

Friday, August 20, 2010

in the ambulance





We forgot Cayman's two favorite toys that always go to bed with her. Mike found this toy in the hospital's play room. She has one just like it at home. The familiarity seemed to comfort her.

She fell asleep holding tightly to the blue star.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

Poor sweet Cayman!! Lots of prayers headed your way.....

Sherri said...

She is an absolute angel. So sorry she is feeling so crummy. You are covered in prayer.

Michelle said...

She's adorable even when she's not feeling her best!

Shannon said...

Oh that breaks my heart! She is so precious. Gosh, I hope you have an answer soon - and I hope it's a "simple" one.

Jen said...

Prayers for Cayman! I hope the doctors find an answer for Cayman soon.

Carla said...

Praying & Hoping for a quick recovery!

Unknown said...

I hope they find out what;s going on with Cayman soon.. You can see how terrible she feels by the look in her eyes.

My prayers are with Cayman and her Mommy and Daddy.

Mary

Diane said...

Oh precious little Cayman. I am hoping the doctors find some answers really soon. I hate seeing her in the hospital. I think it is so sweet how she tucks her hands under her face when she is sleeping. I'm not sure if she does this all the time but I have seen it in a few pictures. Prayers are still coming your way and I hope that you are getting some rest.

Diane

Gabriella said...

Hold on to that star, Cayman. It will bring you healing!

How frustrating and worrisome for all of you. Your last paragraph in the previous post was so well written. We really felt what you're going through. Hold on to the star as well, Kristen and Mike!

~ Teresa ~ said...

Hope you feel much, much better soon Cayman!