Myrtle Beach Vacation Part 2: The Flight

Saturday, July 17, 2010


Cayman enjoyed her first airplane ride I do believe. She never cried once. She just laughed and watched in amazement.

We were blessed to be surrounded by other happy travelers. I give major props to the guy who sat in front of Cayman. When we apologized for all the kicking she did, his humorous and sweet response was, "It was just like having a soothing rocking chair to put me to sleep."

Ha. Not likely I am sure. But his reaction was incredibly enduring and kind.

Have a peek at Cayman's first airplane flying experience...

10 Showin' Comment Love:

*Monica said...

first?

*Monica said...

I loved the video, but the best part was the look on your face at the end...lol

Kristen said...

lol. I was not feeling so well on the flight there. That's what that look was. :)

Diana Parker said...

I was just going to say, it looked light Cayman was having more fun than Momma!

Gabriella said...

This was great! Looking at the car seat in there makes me realize that going away with a toddler with special needs requires a lot of planning! I didn't realize that I'd have to think about a car seat insert too! You are so brave to have done this... with Cayman and while pregnant! Woah!

Joyce said...

I just had to come back for a second viewing that is so cute. I am also struck by how far your precious girl has come in the last month. I can't help but think that beautiful smile is a grand reward for your amazing and selfless parenting. Can't wait for the next post.

Diane said...

I'm glad Cayman's first airplane ride was a success and that she enjoyed it as much as she did. I just wish you had too.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jill S. said...

Cayman's first airplane ride; and she did awesome! I wish our plane trip to see you last time would have went as well. Cayman looked so happy!!

Sarah M said...

Yay for Cayman! Glad to hear that she was such a great traveler. And that you got such sweet fellow passengers. It's so worrisome as a parent to think that your kid will be bothering everyone else. It helps when people are as gracious as that man in front of Cayman!

location espagne said...

NICE video...Cayman, little baby u r great...location catalogne