Do You Put on Your Shorts This Way?

Friday, July 23, 2010

Un-burrowing myself through a stack of mail (an effect of being gone on vacation), I sit on the living room floor watching TV to help entertain my mind through this daunting task I do not enjoy.

Cayman sits next to me. She's dressed in only her diaper and one sock. (Why? Well, that's another story.)
I tear open the outer envelopes, then hand them to her. She gets a kick out of being able to get in a few ripping actions herself.

But then she loses interest. She has picked up a pair of her shorts and manages to slip one foot into them all by herself. She is laughing so hard over this accomplishment that she nearly topples over.

I'm laughing so hard I can barely steady the camera.

It's the simple joys of life ya know. Now go and enjoy them today.





10 Showin' Comment Love:

Josephine said...

Love it :)

Ryan said...

HAHAHA Absolutely hysterical!

Lisa Christine said...

And does she still crack up at that sound of paper tearing, too??

I love the joy Cayman finds in the little things :)

Barbara said...

Really nice activity - esp because so fun!

Grandma S said...

How does she get more adorable every day?

Grandma S said...

I just noticed your new ticker. I love it.

Kristin said...

look at how she is balancing with one foot in the air using that core strength! She is getting so strong! Gotta love early intervention :)

The James Family said...

That's so cute! I love how proud they get when they do stuff like that... but nothing compares to how proud mommys get! :)

Diane said...

She is just so stinkin' cute!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Tiff said...

That is pretty funny!! Olivia loves it when she tries to put on her pj bottoms and gets both legs in one hole!!