SOOOooo...

Saturday, June 12, 2010

My blogging may become sporadic over the next week, or two. Or more.

It's due to several reasons.

It is due to the fact that Cayman has been having 2, 3, sometimes 4 appointments a week. It's been busy.

It is also due for the fact that I have been buried in a couple good books that I am currently reading.

It is also due for the reason that I have been so busy still trying to get my photography hobby/business started. I just do not have the time like I desire to spend on it and I have been blessed to have received such an out pour of clients coming forth. I am so behind in all the details and I just do not like that. So I will be playing catch up as I have several more photo shoots ahead of me yet. The response has meant so much to me and turns out people actually like the photos I take. Uh, who knew? It's truly a dream opportunity for me and I'm beaming from ear to ear over it and feeling some comfort that perhaps God has led me to something that can help secure our family as we pay off each year's hefty medical bills.

Additionally, my sporadic blogging will be due to the fact that Cayman's toddler-ness is in full bloom. She is keeping me busy. I am blessed to spend my entire day occupying her short attention spans, wiping marker off her precious face, sweeping my floors multiple times a day, bathing the stickiness off of her, picking up the toy trails she leaves all over the house, and fixing her like a gazillion different meals to find something that will satisfy that picky-eating palate of hers.

Cayman's first time drawing on herself.
Blue ink.


Finally, probably the main reason is due to the fact that my mind is a little preoccupied by a little something that I have been sweetly blessed with and am so excited to share with you...

~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

~
~
~


I'm DUE!


:)

Will you join us in praying?

Lots of love to you all!

~ Kristen

63 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! On the pregnancy!!!!! (and the photography business!!) I am sooooo excited for you and Mike and big sister Cayman!

Mary

Carey said...

YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just screamed at my computer screen LOL. I had a feeling with all the 'dues' you had throughout the post :)

SOOOOOOO stinkin happy for you Kris! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on all accounts! :D :D

Anonymous said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Best news ever!!!
Cayman is going to be the cutest, best big sister ever!
Congratulations, Stamm's!

Jessica and Kevin said...

Kristen!!!! That is sooo exciting!!! congrats to you and mike and cayman!!!

Molly said...

EEEEEE! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Jessie said...

Seriously AWESOME!!!!!!!!! You are such a fantastic Momma!!!!

Shannon said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!! Congratulations!!! When are you due??

Annie said...

Congratulations!!:)

Diana Parker said...

That is so awesome!! Congratulations!

Lisa Christine said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness!!!! If it weren't so late over there in Ohio I would call you right now!!!!

This is SO SO SO SO exciting!!!!

Cayman will be a big sister! Yippee!!!!


When are you due???

Okay....call you tomorrow :)

Kristen said...

My due date is Feb 6th. An ultrasound appointment will be set to determine the accuracy of it.

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Cayman is going to be a wonderful big sister!!!

Plus, I am happy your photography business is taking off - that's wonderful!!

Gwen said...

Kristin, I am SOOOO happy for you and Mike! I'll be praying for you guys and this pregnancy! Can't wait to share your incredible journey!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Kris, February 6th is Superbowl Sunday.... How does Touchdown Stamm sound for a name?

Mrs. Smith said...

Yay!!! I knew there had to be a reeeeaally good reason mike would be selling perfectly good Bucks tickets!! This would be it!! So very happy for you guys!!! Can't wait for more details as they come!!

Sue said...

I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!!!! You have just made my day!! So happy for all of you!!

Lindsay said...

Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations to you all!! Can't wait until we meet!

Jen said...

How exciting....a baby!!! Congratulations!

Jennifer said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! As soon as I read the 2nd DUE, I scrolled down. :) SO happy for ya'll. Praying!

Jill S. said...

I am soooooooooooooooo excited!! I can't wait!

And yipee for your photography business! So awesome Kristen!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Kristen! I will keep you in my prayers!
Hope

Kassy said...

Congratulations! How exciting! You sure do have your hands full...we'll be praying that all goes well!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Do you think that maybe you should come to Nebraska to have the baby? I know of some FABULOUS labor and delivery nurses who would take excellent care of you!!! Plus you could stay with the Soldatke's and I'll cook for you!
Congrats again!
Jaime Stoll (jill soldatke's co-worker/friend!)

Lisa Christine said...

Ha! Mike cracks me up....Super Bowl Sunday....lol

Guess what? My word verification is:

suphaper

Which reminds me of:

super happy!

Mary said...

Wow! What exciting news! Congrats!

My name is Sarah said...

Lots of screaming across the country tonight. CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Sweet_Honey said...

Congratulations on everything!! I will be praying for you, Mike and Cayman!! I hope to hear more about you and you little blessing from heaven!!

-Long time reader, first time commenter-

Anonymous said...

So excited for all three of you!

Congrats! xx

~ Teresa ~ said...

Oh My! I actually have tears for you.... I am a quiet reader here and don't say much... Congratulations! Keeping Cayman and the rest of your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Diane said...

I am sooooo happy for you and Mike! Cayman is going to be a great big sister. Congratulation!!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Michelle said...

Yipppeeeee!!! I'm sooo happy for you guys!

Jennifer said...

**Congratulations**!!!!

So happy for all three of you! :c)

Unknown said...

Huge congratulations to your whole family. Cayman will be such a great big sisterwho will be able to teach your new addition things no one else will be able to. Blessings to you.

Sarah M said...

We're so happy for you guys! I know this has been a desire of your heart for a long time and we'll be praying with you through it. Hope you are feeling well, especially with all the other stuff going on!!!!

Linda said...

I am addicted to your blog! Praying for you and Cayman! CONGRATULATION!

TeamMcDonough said...

Congratulations!!!!

Grandma S said...

Yippy! I'm guessing that I can tell anyone I want now. I keep thinking about the picture of Mike holding Cayman and baby Ty. Our little miss is going to have to learn to share Daddy.

Like I said in my last comment...Grandma's got to get a bigger lap.

Did you get the ink off?

Stryker Local Schools said...

I have chills! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Love the post! : )

Carla said...

WOW!
YAY! Congratulations!!!!!!
Jumping up & down in TX for you guys!!!!

Josephine said...

AAAHHHHH!!! I almost shouted out loud with excitement for you!!!! I am seriously so happy!! Congratulations!

SuzanSayz said...

I've been a bad (as in absent) commentor lately but I can't let something this wonderful go by without putting in my two cents.
I am so thrilled for you!!! How exciting for Cayman to be a big sister. Lisa was SO excited last night and she actually wanted to call you in person but she was worried it might be too late.
We will be praying for you and following every step of this blessed event.
Sending sweet thoughts your way Kristen!!!!!!!

The Henrys said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

Knowledge Safari said...

So happy for your entire family!

The Vigue Family said...

Congrats to you all! Cayman will be a great big sister.

Tiffany said...

HOOOOOORRRRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Man, God's going to be so sick of me and all my praying for you guys! ;)

congratulations to infinity!!

Beth said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! What a blessing for you all!

Hope Cayman is feeling better - work has been soo busy, that I've been absent from my own blogging and reading of my favorite blogs!!!

Congrats again - lots of thoughts and prayers!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you! You don't know me.... I found you through "Elastimom". I have a little girl with as yet undiagnosed delays and your blog has been such an encouragement to me. God bless you on this new pregnancy! ~Dawn in IN

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing news Kristen! You guys are in my prayers! Congratulations!
Julie Reynolds

Gabriella said...

What an absolute blessing! Congrats!

Debbie said...

Congratulations...so happy for You, Mike and cayman!

Pallavi said...

Congratulations!!! :) :) :)

Chris said...

Congratulations! To all of you!

Kendra said...

Oh my goodness! Kristen and Mike CONGRATULATIONS!!! God blessed a couple who deserves so much! Praying for a healthy and relatively "easy" pregnancy. How far along?

David said...

i would call this post a resounding success!

Sara said...

OH MY GOODNESS!! Caymans going to be a big sister!! Congratulations! I am super excited for you! I just scream oh my gosh like 30 times and prolly about jumped up and down for you. I will be praying for your new little bundle of joy!!

Caymans first time drawing on herself is too cute!! Although I'm surprised it isn't pink ink :)

Angie said...

Congratulations Kristin!!!! On both things of course :) I hope your business gets going well and praying for your little bundle of joy! :):)

Alice Kubac said...

Aww, congratulations, it gave me chills when I read your post!

Jamie said...

Congratulations!!!!! I just looked back at your post Baby Dreams at the end of April. Maybe you were pregnant then? You will be in my prayers. Such happy news!

*Monica said...

So exciting!!! I literally teared up when I read this!

Nathan & Amy said...

I LOVE how you blogged it!! I found out thru Nathan, but then I wanted to read it myself when I finally got some time on the computer & I loved how you played it all out :D you're so clever :P I also love the more recent tomato blog--too cute :D That salsa does look soooo good! xoxoxo! As always, we'll be praying & we love you guys to pieces!!!

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I just got back from vacation and have been thinking about your family the whole week! So happy for you all!