Home Again

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cayman has been discharged from the hospital! She is feeling much, much better. Thank you again for praying. We serve a big God.

Please forgive me for my lack of updating. This pregnancy has really taken the wind out of me. It's just normal stuff - tiredness, nausea.

At the hospital I spent a fair amount of time just trying to keep everything down. I had not been feeling this sick until Cayman went into the hospital so I am sure it is due to the stress of the situation. It has seemed to amplify the pregnancy symptoms and I hope after returning to normalcy at home it will subdue again for me.

9 Showin' Comment Love:

Beth said...

YAY!! Glad sweet little Cayman is feeling better and that the surgery went well.

Hope you get to feeling better as well!!!

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Hope that you are feeling better soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home! Take care of yourself (and Cayman :))!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

We haven't been on the computer since this weekend!! I am so sorry you guys had to have a revision so soon. But, I am happy to hear that the surgery was a success the shunt is good to go!
That 1st Trimester is rough - hope the symptoms ease up soon once you are home and relaxed.

Diane said...

YAY for being home!!! I hope your nausea is only from the stress of being in the hospital. But you need to be sure to get your rest and take care of yourself. I know that is hard to do when Cayman has her own plans in store for you. But be sure to get your rest.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Diana Parker said...

Praying you are feeling better as you get some rest. You guys have had enough excitement for a while now, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

So happy to hear your home

Anonymous said...

Bless you all!

Barbara

Tiffany said...

So glad she's home. Hope you're feeling better.