Baseball

Friday, May 28, 2010


Today Cayman will be attending her first Major League Baseball Game!

The Cincinnati Reds vs. the Houston Astros.

We are excited!

Will you be watching the game too?

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

Look for us about 20 rows up behind the first base dugout.

Tiffany said...

Have fun!!!!

Diane said...

Sounds like fun!!!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Mary said...

You'll have so much fun. Enjoy!

Lisa Christine said...

DId you buy some peanuts and cracker jack??

:)

Kelsey Burkholder said...

I was at a wedding just south of Dayton today! My friends went last night to see the Astros get killed. :)

David said...

i was excited when i saw the baseball pic on your post! baseball is my favorite sport along with tennis.

we'll be seeing the baseball hall of fame while we're back there on the niagara trip. can't wait!

and sorry, i didnt watch the game you all went to, we here are Dodgers fans!!!!! Go Blue!

Kristen said...

David,

You're going to Niagara Falls too?! That's awesome!!

David said...

oh yeah! been planning on it for quite a while now. Cannot wait! I'm gonna jump over the railing and see if superman flies and saves me like in superman 3, or was it superman 2?

David said...

in fact, we all just got our passports and are researching airfare prices and all that. First thing i did was check if there is a Golden Corral in the area and sadly there is not!!! :(

David said...

oops, i said airfare prices, but i guess that's redundant since fare means price. duh.

Kristen said...

David,

You crack me up. I don't remember which superman that was but I remember that scene. :)

Lisa Christine said...

I didn't mention that David was coming?

Jennifer says she's coming too.

And we have two 'maybes' from my sister Kristen and my brother Marc.

The only for sure no at this point is my brother Michael.

Hope you don't mind me bringing the fam along :)

Kristen said...

Are you kidding?? I thinks it's awesome that your family is coming!! It makes it even more exciting, which I didn't even realize I could be even more excited! But I am now!! :)

Sara said...

Baseball is fun although me being from Michigan I am totally a Tigers fan :) Wish I could go to the falls but the funds are not there due to so many hospitalizations :( OH well, Maybe I'll see you during the fair again!!!