Big Wheel

Thursday, May 27, 2010


I bet not just anyone is allowed to ride a Big Wheel in the house. But you can if your name is 'Cayman' and you totally have Grandma and Grandpa wrapped around your little finger.





Sending Happy Birthday wishes to Cayman's Grandma Sue today!

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Tiff said...

First!!!! My kids do that at Grandma's too!! All bets are off at Grandma's!!

Ryan said...

Awesome video Kris! That really shows how much Cayman is growing up!

Mary said...

Love it! Aren't gramma's the best. Riley would be so jealous of the bigbird big wheels. He has a new found love of Big Bird.

So Amazing to see her growing every single day!

Krissy said...

Oh my gosh, she is BEYOND cute!!! I love that little wiggle dance!

Kristin said...

so cute! We learned a great trick from Abby's school for a bike. They velcro her around her shoes to hole them onto the pedals. That way they don't slip off. Our issue now is finding a small enough bike/trike for her to fit on at home. The one they use at school is special order and about $800!

Sara said...

What are you talking about I am still allowed to ride my big wheel at grandmas house :) Haha im kidding. But how cool is her little happy dance! Her and Kadyn are great dancers haha!!! I love it!

Diane said...

anything goes at grandma's. i can't wait to get home from work to watch the video. i can't view it from my phone.

Gabriella said...

The lessons we can learn from a little video like this:
1) take small steps and applaud along the way
2) dance in the middle of everything you do
and, of course,
3) anything goes at grandma's!!

David said...

they should make big wheels for big people.

David said...

poor thing, worked hard to move forward, then at 1:00 got pushed back again lol

David said...

you should get giant checkers pieces and play on your kitchen floor! lol

David said...

12th!

Unknown said...

My grandkids get to do anything they want at my house!! That's what Grammys are for!!

Cayman did awesome on that Big Bird trike!

Mary

Joyce said...

It really is a good thing my computer is in the basement because after a while my neighbors might wonder why I am always squealing with delight when on it. Each time I watch Cayman doing something new it is so exciting. Just adorable.

Aunt Sam said...

I like David's idea....we should get checker pieces to play on our floor with! How come all these years i lived there....i never thought of that! haha.

P.S. Cayman looks adorable! :)