Things that Make Cayman Laugh

Friday, April 16, 2010

Emptying Cayman's bathtub always makes her laugh...




In this second video, the details might not be easy to view, so let me give your eye direction on what to look for. Cayman let's one go in the bath tub. You know what I mean right?...cuts the cheese, breaks wind....toots. The bubbles rise up between her legs. She looks down noticing them right away and then begins to laugh about it...





An open case stairway does not make Cayman laugh, but let it be in a stairway that has walls on both sides and she thinks it's a hilarious descending journey!



Other things that make Cayman laugh or smile are:

~driving over the rumble strips on a highway

~the theme song to "House"

~when daddy "eats" her rib meat

~burping


12 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

I am in hysterics over these videos! Brought tears to my eyes in a good way, just love her laugh!

The Vigue Family said...

What an extraordinary happy little girl. I think you should record those giggles as the ring tone on your cell phone- imagine the joy each time your phohe rings!

Tiff said...

So adorable. She has the best laugh!

My name is Sarah said...

I love that laugh. Now I am laughing Cayman because you are so cute:)

Beth said...

My girls like the lines on the highways too!

Diane said...

I love this post. I was laughing along with her. She hs such an adorable laugh!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jill S. said...

Love it!!! Love that little laugh. Another thing that makes Cayman laugh: bouncing roughly on my lap while I'm saying with a high pitch voice "You did it, you did it, you did it!"

Still thinking about our wonderful time!

Ryan said...

This is probably my favorite post yet Kristen! Great idea! That has always cracked me up the way certain things make Cayman laugh so much!

Anonymous said...

Cayman and I have so much in common! Except I never, never



take a bath. ;)

Sara said...

Miss Personality! She is so adorable and I just love her little laugh!

(I still have her bday present, I hope to get it shipped tomorrow! As long as Kadyn lets me :) )

*Monica said...

Her laugh is contagious!

Sherri said...

Hilarious!!!! And how on EARTH did you capture her self propelled spa tub on camera?!?! :) Tooo funny!