Happy Birthday Mike

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I am celebrating today...

...For on this day, 30 years ago, one of the greatest of my every day miracles began...

...It was 15 months before I was even born...

...Mike was born...

...Real, true, agape love is what he gives our little family...

...And it continues to grow, teach, and nurture me...

...Forever, it will be him and only him for me...

Happy Birthday Mike! My heart celebrates today with a fullness of joy that was completed in me when you entered my life.

Always,

Kristen

7 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

Just admit it... You can't get enough of me!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!!
So funny :) About 15 minutes ago, Joe and I were just giggling at all of the things that Mike is a fan of on facebook. Joe and him have a lot in common :)
Hope you guys have a great date night planned!!!

Sara said...

Happy Birthday! May God Bless you on your awesome day! :)

Lisa Christine said...

What?! I make it here first in the middle of the night and I am not first?

Ah well....can't win them all.

Happy Birthday Mike!

Carey said...

Aww, Happy Birthday Mike!!

Have a fantastic day!

Aunt Linda (AL) said...

Happy Birthday, Mike! Hope that it is an awesome day and that you get lots of presents. Besides ice cream,cake, games, and whatever was on your Birtday Gift Request List. Love ya!

Jill S. said...

Happy Birthday, Mike!!