Self-Portrait in the Morning

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Getting ready for our day...
While I do my hair at the mirror, little Cayman sits in the hallway outside of the master bathroom brushing her teeth. She loves to brush her teeth. I'm sure that that makes Cayman's Aunt Stacey, who is a dental hygienist, quite proud!

6 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

FIRST!!!!! So cute. :) She's watching you so she'll know how to do her beautiful hair! Olivia loves to watch me too. And put on makeup!

Carey said...

That makes me very happy too! :D

Sara said...

That is too cute! I wish Kadyn liked his teeth brush, I have to fight with him!

Jill S. said...

That is very cute!! I wish I looked that good in the morning!

Lisa Christine said...

This post makes me want to do a bathroom makeover. I'm loving your tub and those blue walls!

Anonymous said...

And her OT is surely happy, too!