Long Legs

Monday, April 19, 2010

If those legs are any indication of how tall she's going be...

Then I would say she's going to be quite tall when she grows up.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

*Monica said...

She reminds me of a colt!! Good Morning!

Diane said...

I'd say she will be tall too.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

Definitely on track to be a tall one :) Tall is good. My family is all VERY tall (except me, of course. I'm the only shrimp)

SuzanSayz said...

Lovely, tall, and possibly even a student of yoga.

Molly said...

She is gonna be tallllllll! Grow Cayman Grow!

Jill S. said...

Look at those long legS!!

Tiffany said...

I wish I had long legs like that!!

Cayman's Daddy said...

I officially set the over/under at 6'4".

Carey said...

Awww, she is going to be tall and gorgeous when she gets older! Better tell Mike to perfect his skills on how to scare off boys! :)

Sara said...

She is so cute! She has very long legs, Kadyn has a long torso and legs and I have no clue where he gets it from, we all know that I am no wear near tall lol!

Carla said...

My oh my how tall in deed! She will be a great Ballerina :)

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Yes, she is going to be tall! Man, she has some long lean legs.