Just in case I forgot to mention it...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

We are enjoying Spring!

8 Showin' Comment Love:

The James Family said...

It's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep... looking at this picture made me forget about the pain for a little bit and I was actually able to find a smile! I love pictures of Cayman!! I love you and miss you Kris - thanks for being there these last few days!!

Tiffany said...

Beautiful picture!! Remind me what kind of lens you use? They're so clear!!

Diane said...

This is my favorite time of year too. I LOVE the picture, too cute.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Grandma S said...

Cayman's going to be doing a lot of exploring outside in the next few months.

Josephine said...

As are we! It's beautiful, especially after that long snowy winter! Lovely picture :)

Tara said...

Aww look at her! We too are beginning to enjoy spring. I will enjoy it more when these random storms stop passing through. Like the one that is supposed to leave us soaked until friday that is coming through tonight.

SuzanSayz said...

I love her happy colorful little outfit. Children know so much when it comes to enjoying those simple pleasures!

Teri D said...

This little angel gets more beautiful every day.