Cayman's 1st Haircut

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cayman has had the top of her head shaved six times in preparation for surgery. But those really don't feel like they counted as true, first time haircuts.

But yesterday sure did.

Cayman sat tall in the special beautician chair...

Put on a colorful cape...

And had her hair cut by a professional, my absolute favorite hair stylist, Jessie.

It was just a trim, to help even out and cut off those old, broken off ends so her hair feels more smooth and less like a brillo pad.



Cayman enjoyed looking at herself in the mirror.



And when she was all finished, Jessie gave her a sucker, and Cayman happily chomped on that thing while Mommy got her hair done then.



15 Showin' Comment Love:

Sue said...

You realize that this 'hair thing' is only beginning.....give her time and you won't be able to get her out of the bathroom because she 'can't get it right'...take it from one who knows!!! What a cutie!

Grandma S said...

How sweet. I saw in the video that she did a little dance toward the end...all dolled up and ready to go.

The James Family said...

I love it! Cayman can send some of her hair to Triniti - she has none and I don't think she is EVER going to get any! :) I love the little dance in the video too - she is going to be a heartbreaker! :)

Carey said...

I love her curls! :D

Lisa Christine said...

Oh goodness! I love this post! She looks so adorable sitting there at the 'beauty parlor'. Such a little lady :)

Love the new 'do'!

Beth said...

LOVE IT!!! She is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Well, she looks like she's been in that chair a million times---no fussing at all! So cute!!

Jill S. said...

What a sweetheart! She looks so grown up in that chair. She sure is growing up fast!!

Johanna L said...

She is so cute!!

Katie said...

I LOVE it...Big girl got her hair cut right before her 2nd Birthday. A special treat...for a very special occasions.
I love seeing the Mommy in the mirror, too :)

Kristen said...

Katie,

Ah man, I was hoping no one would notice me in the mirror. lol :)

Sara said...

Tooo cute! She is sooo sweet!

Unknown said...

Cayman was so good!! She acted like she was an old pro at it!! She is such a doll!!]

Mary

Diane said...

I love the little "dance" in the video too. I love that even with the haircut she still has her curls.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Grandma Cindy said...

There should have been a picture of Caymand and Mommy together after their hair cuts. XOXOXOXO