A Crawling Motivator

Monday, March 1, 2010


I have discovered how to get Cayman to crawl (army crawl that is) all over the house, any place, any room, it doesn't matter where just as long as one thing is close in sight to her...


My hair.



All I have to do is get down on all fours and crawl backwards with my hair dangling and she moves forward fearlessly, full of giggles, chasing after my hair.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma CIndy said...

That's one trick that Daddy won't be able to do with her... unless he would let his curly locks grow...or if Cayman would grow a liking to bald heads. XOXOXO to our little Darling!!!

Valerie said...

haha, that's too cute!! Oh the things us mom's do for our little ones!!! Kudos to u mommy!!!

The James Family said...

That's is too cute.. can't wait to see the video of that! :)

Anonymous said...

That is too cute!!

Stephanie said...

So Cute. Keep on reachin' Cayman.

Anonymous said...

The key to intentional parenting - learning what motivates your child! You the Mom! Barbara

Diane said...

That's too cute.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

Two things:

First, this reminds me of the old trick of leading a horse with a carrot!

Second, would I be wise to wear a hat this summer when we meet up? lol!

Carey said...

You definitely need to get a video of that up :) Too cute!

Jill S. said...

That is really cute!! Keeping her motivated!! You need to find her a dolly with long hair!!

Sarah M said...

Why is it that kids are so enamored with mom's hair? Very cute, I agree!

Mary said...

What a fun trick. Just think you are getting some exercise too :-)

Sara said...

That is too cute! I do the same thing with Kadyn, except he won't army crawl, he just keeps on rolling. :)

Ann said...

I used Kix cereal to motivate Jonathan to crawl. Much less painful than hair I'm sure!