Birthday Cake

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My little Cayman is two! I just love saying that! What a milestone! Mike has begun to call this era, "The Terrific Two's!"

And they are!











17 Showin' Comment Love:

Josephine said...

Looks like she approved of the cake :)

The James Family said...

Those are great pictures! Cayman and Triniti could have had an awesome time eating their cake together! :)

Tiffany said...

I loved it when she finally dug in!!! She looked so happy!!

Grandma S said...

I love this video. She fed herself so well, and I love how she put her sleeves down. Such a neat and tidy little lady with a mind of her own!

When Cayman gets into Mommy's make up and makes a mess, and when she gets into Daddy's video games and makes a mess, just remember who taught her to be messy. One more thing, I bet it was Mike that put the little dab of frosting on her nose. Right?

Zoe said...

Happy Birthday sweet Cayman!!!

Diane said...

That video was sooo cute! I loved how she finally dug into it. But my favorite was when she was feeding herself with the spoon and put it in her mouth and left it there so she could clap. ADORABLE!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Beth said...

Yummy!!

*Monica said...

I was having a terrible day and this made me smile so big!! Thanks Cayman! Happy birthday

Katie said...

mmmmm!

Yummy.

Birthday cake is SO good. I must say icing is the best part :)

Great photos of the gorgeous girl :)

Jill S. said...

Love the fact she wanted to use a spoon vs. her fingers! she is such a proper young lady!

Sara said...

That was too cute! No need for a bib on birthday! The messier the cuter! :0)

Carey said...

I love that after Mike smashed her hand in it the first time, she tried to shake it off! HA! Such a girly girl, doesn't like to get dirty :)

But Happy Birthday again!!

Lisa Christine said...

My favorite part of the video is where she wants her spoon (that would totally be me at 2 years old). She is one smart cookie!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

Looks like she has a sweet tooth! The cupcake looks delicious!

SuzanSayz said...

Two really IS a good age. I love the increased communication, I like the switch from bottles to sippy cups, I love discovering the emergence of the true personality and funny little comments and questions. A day with a two year old is almost always a day with more funny moments than not. I guess I just really love watching the forming of a precious unique little person.
Of course I haven't met an age that doesn't have at least a few things to redeem it.

Even 15.

Unknown said...

Great Video!! Cayman is such a neat little lady!! The way she wanted and used her spoon... Also when she put the spoon in her mouth so she could clap!! She is one smart 2 year old!

Ryan said...

I love that video Kristen! Especially the part when Cayman was so happy that she put the spoon in her mouth just so she could clap and tell you how tasty it was!