The Birthday Outfit

Tuesday, March 9, 2010






**Tomorrow: Birthday Cake

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Lindsey said...

What a sweet outfit you have for her, Kristen! Love it!

Grandma S said...

She looks so big in those jeans. It also seems like she's looking down to read her shirt herself...and the curls...adorable!

Josephine said...

Cute :) And the freshly cut curls are looking cute too!

Diane said...

What a cute outfit! I love the headband!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

Girls are so much fun to dress!!! Hope she had a great day!

Lisa Christine said...

This is going to be a fun week seeing all the birthday festivities!

The outfit is adorable. Love that headband....does she keep them on?

Kristen said...

Lisa,

Cayman does leave the headbands on...well sometimes. In the beginning she tries to take them off right after I put them, but usually with a little bit of playing and I can get her to forget about them. For example, when I put her birthday headband on yesterday, her hands immediately shot up to her head to grab it off. I took her hands and began using them to tickle herself while talking to her all silly and stuff. She starts laughing and then soon forgets about her agenda of pulling the headband off.

Knowledge Safari said...

So adorable! Love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Pretty Girl! (A day late.) Congrats to Mom & Dad!

Barbara

David said...

i see that there is high drama at OSU today

Sara said...

That is such a cute outfit! :0) I can not believe she is 2 already. I swear it seems like yesterday I was on here reading about her being born. Time sure flys!

Anonymous said...

Great oufit!

Joyce said...

I LOVE the birthday girl shirt. So cute.

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday, Cayman!

Katie said...

LOVE the outift!!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

ADORABLE!!!

Kristyn LaPres said...

she is just toooo cute! I love seeing her smile! She is such a true miracle!