Big Lego Block

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

If Cayman could write, this post would probably go something like this...

Daddy calls this a Lego Block... Miss Jodi let me bring it home from therapy. I like her. Sometimes I pull her hair. Mommy tells me no. Mommy tells me no a lot about that. Grandma lets me. I don't see what's the big deal. It doesn't hurt me.

Oh yeah, I was telling you about my Lego block.

I use it as a table sometimes.

See...
Mommy tries to get me to stack the cups but I only like to throw them. I don't see what's the big deal. Grandma lets me throw them.

And sometimes Mommy sits me on the edge of the Lego Block. I don't like my feet to hang over the side. So...

I scoot myself back.

Ah, that's more comfy.

I can stand on my knees real good too.

See...
Mommy gave me a book to look at. I bet Grandma would have given me candy to eat.

And here's one that Mom just showed me how to do...

She gave me a boost up onto the Lego Block... and then tried to show me how to crawl up onto the couch. But I told her "I can do this myself."

Watch me go...



I can get myself turned around..


See how big I am!I love sitting on the couch. Sitting on the floor, no way, that's for babies.


But this has to be the best use for the Lego block... Mommy turns it upside down and it becomes a comfy bed for me to watch, what's that show called that always starts out with the colorful caterpillar crawling across the screen? That's what I like to watch. And my mom gives me chocolate milk to drink.

Ah, I've got the best mommy!

16 Showin' Comment Love:

Laura said...

oh my goodness shes so adorable. every morning when i read ur blog after work i can always count on Cayman putting a smile on my face:)she is getting to be such a big girl!!!!

Jill S. said...

I love Cayman's little story! She sure has a good Grandma AND mommy!!

She is getting so big! She is becoming so mobile!

Valerie said...

Very cute!! I agree she does have the best mommy!!! U're such a fun, awesome mom!!!

Anonymous said...

Outstanding!

Cayman's perspective is very telling! Just how Mommy and Grandma should be. ;)

That pink hairy chair is priceless!

Love that Cayman makes many uses of one item. Very adaptable.

The James Family said...

She is getting so big!! I love this post... she does have the best mommy and Grandma too!! :)

Lisa Christine said...

I am cracking up at that chair (the one with all the fur). That is awesome. It looks like Telly monster on Sesame Street!

*Monica said...

great story, Cayman! My granny gave me candy too!

Sue said...

What a great writer that Cayman is....sounds like she has a typical grandma who spoils her just right!!

Tara said...

Big girl Cayman!!!!!!!! Great job sweet girl!

Diane said...

I love Cayman's story. And I love tat pink chair, ADORABLE!!! That is a pretty cool Lego block and love how it can be used in so many ways.

Diane, Tyler's mom

My name is Sarah said...

Look at you Cayman!!! What a big girl crawling onto the couch all by yourself. I did not know you like chocolate milk. I think we have the same grandmas:)

Grandma said...

How does that saying go... If I knew grandkids were so much fun I would have had them first...LOVE you Cayman!!! XOXOXO

Josephine said...

This is great! And I loved hearing it from Cayman's perspective :)

Jennifer said...

Oh wow, Kristen! She's getting so big!!! Her sitting there in that fuzzy chair. It's so adorable!!!

Amy Flege said...

way to go Cayman! she is doing so many great things right now!! and I love her hair. so sweeT!

Katy said...

You think maybe you could get one in my size? Looks like the perfect piece of furniture.