Lego Block Climbing

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Yesterday, she told you all about her borrowed Lego Block.

Today, she's in animation form, to show you how truly amazing her climbing abilities are.



Did you hear all the noise in the background toward the end of the video? That's my hunk of a husband banging around in the kitchen fixing dinner for Cayman and I. He spoils us with his culinary skills!

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

How adorable! I LOVE how she claps at the end! Great climbing Cayman!

Josephine said...

Too cute! What a big girl! And I love the way she applaudes herself at the end too :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable indeed!

Her intention to move is sooo important! She understands what you are asking for, too. Clapping indicates not only success but completion. She is growing in so many ways! Barbara

Tiff said...

She is so proud of herself...as are we!! Yeah Cayman!!!

Grandma S said...

These last two posts have been so cute. I noticed yesterday that she was "bribed" to climb onto the sofa because Mommy's phone was setting there, and she looked so comfy laying there with her bottle. But, I can't believe the video today. Pulling herself up to a standing position is a giant step. What will she surprise us with next?

My name is Sarah said...

Yea!!!! Cayman. What did daddy make you for dinner? Before you know it you will be helping in the kitchen too.

Diane said...

What a HUGE accomplishment! That is so awesome. I love how she applauds herself in the end too.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sara said...

She is awesome! I can't even climb, I totally would of fallen off! :)
YAY!

Gretchen said...

This is totally awesome! WTG Cayman!

Mary said...

Wow......with that strength I'm sure she'll be acomplishing new things left and right. I love thatshe claps for herself. Riley still has to stop and clap and cheer for himself. Its great!

Gabriella said...

Love the clapping! So proud of herself!

Lisa Christine said...

lol! The best part is where she claps for herself!

A job well done Cayman. We're clapping for you too!

Tara said...

I want dinner lol! Great job Cayman!

Jennifer said...

She is just too adorable! WTG, Cayman!!!

Sherri said...

:) When she got up on the couch, Greta and I both said "yay!!!"
Have you tried working on climbing on your stairs? That was really helpful for Miles .