Rough Night?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cayman's morning hair.

Accentuated by a silly face.

Or is it the other way around?

23 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

Lily reached out and touched Caymans hair and the gave a deep belly laugh! She thought Cayman was adorable! :D

Diane said...

LOL!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Johanna L said...

Rough night -Yes, definitely! :-D

Thank you for good laughs!

Grandma S said...

Finally, I see what Cayman inherited from me--morning hair. Only difference is she still looks adorable!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the chuckle!!

Carey said...

Best picture EVER! HAHA!

Carla said...

Oh Goodness! I needed the giggle! thanks for sharing:)

Beth said...

Adorable!

The James Family said...

LOVE the hair... so cute!!

Anonymous said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing that

K said...

The hair is awesome!! It looks like she stuck her finger in a light socket in her sleep.

Josephine said...

Hilarious!!!!

Katie said...

LOVE her so much. What a cute face and I, personally, LOVE the hair.

Tara said...

yay i love einstein hair in the morning!!! I should show you Abigails... It too is as cute as Caymans :)

Sue said...

Geez, does that ever bring back memories of my 4 blondies!!

GAL said...

That is to FUNNY, FUNNY and ADORABLE!!! She doesn't need the fuzzy hat that you make. She has her own fuzzy!!

This is one of those timeless pics that will always cause a smile (or a laugh) to come to your face.

Cayman is so expressive and VERY lovable. :o)

Love to all! XXXOOO for Cayman.

Aunt Sam said...

you must show this picture to Cayman's boyfriends when she brings them home! haha. :)

Mary said...

Classic!!

Michelle said...

Awesome! Ah, to be young again...my hair looks like that every morning, but it sure isn't that cute!!

Lisa Christine said...

David says it looks like she put her finger in the light socket....lol

Rhonda said...

Wow...am I glad I found your blog! I too am the proud mom of a beautiful little girl named Cayman! I'm going to bookmark your blog...your Cayman is just as adorable as mine (must be something about the name). Nice blog...I like it!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

LOL! That's awesome!

Sara said...

My hair does that too!! It's not so cute on me though!! LOL! She is just toooo adorable!