Keepers

Friday, February 12, 2010

Even when blurry, there are just some pictures that will never be worthy of the Recycle Bin.




15 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

I'm in love!

Diane said...

Those are definitely worth keeping.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Sherri said...

I must say...that is an exceptionally sweet smile!!

Anonymous said...

Those are definitely keepers.

Grandma Cindy said...

SO TRUE!!!!
XOXOXOXO

Lisa Christine said...

Beautiful mother and daughter.

Josephine said...

Yep, these photos are definitely keepers! Love them!

Bree said...

I bet any picture of Cayman is a keeper! These are adorable. Just a curious question how many scrapbooks or photo books does sweet little Cayman have? That would be a good post!

The James Family said...

Keepers for sure!!

Joyce said...

precious mother daughter love. oh and i jsut saw daddy's comment. my eyes are now misty. you are all just the most beautiful people.

Katie said...

I agree!

Amy J. said...

You are so right...those are so not trash photos! I actually love taking those types of pictures and using editing actions on them to see if I can make them look like they were meant to be out of focus! :)

That bed hair is hilarious...I love her curls and her sweet expressions.

Rocking is a HUGE step! I could send Branson over to give her some lessons...he is a big time rocker. He rocks that exact same way to fall asleep in his crib and even throughout the night! We have to check the screws periodically in his bed to make sure they havn't wiggled loose! But he looks just like sweet Cayman when he does it...tell her Branson from Washington says she has great rocking form! :)

To answer your question about my gym photos...yes I am very pleased but not satisfied if you know what I mean. I can only get so much light in and can only open up the f-stop so far without my dream lens. So like you I will save up my money that I get from taking photos and one day I will have the lens I need. But I am thrilled to get decent photos for now...I couldn't ever get them before.

Wow this comment is getting way too long...I will email you. :)

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

You can't get rid of a smile like that!

Lisa Christine said...

We cheered when the Cayman Islands walked in during the opening ceremonies! Hooray for Cayman!!!

Kristen said...

Bree,

That is a good question. Probably not as many as one would think because I'm terribly behind at putting them together. I think right now she only has three, but I've made it goal of mine for 2010 to do a better job at putting together her photobooks. So hopefully by the end of this year her collection will be looking much more plentiful.