Footie Jammies

Monday, February 22, 2010

When we met Tiffany last week, she came bearing a gift for little Cayman.

Footie jammies!


How perfect!

It made me laugh.

"Thank you Tiffany!"

To read Tiffany's rendition of our day together, click here.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

My name is Sarah said...

Not just any footie jammies, they're Disney!!! How cute and sweet of Tiffany.

The James Family said...

Triniti has the same ones!! We love those footie jammies!! :) Cayman is SOOOO cute!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so adorable in her new jammies!!!! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

I finally have my post up!! And I'll send you the pics through email too!! :)

Diane said...

What a cute idea Tiffany. A perfect gift for Miss Cayman! I love them!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

And Disney nonetheless! I wholeheartedly aprove!

Katie said...

I LOVE them!!!

Princess jammies for the Princess Cayman!!!

Lisa Christine said...

In regards to my post:

It only takes me a minute or so to twist the hair into ringlets...and then Lorelai is free to go and play. I just tell her not to do anything like lay on them or do somersaults, but she doesn't have to sit still. In fact, I think it drives faster when she's off running around and playng.

When we took the pictures yesterday I called her back in to take one after they dried....but it does appear that she has been sitting there waiting the entire time, doesn't it? lol....that would never happen! She has way too much energy!

Amy J. said...

I think we ALL need to just stay in footie jammies. So cummfy and warm and everyone would just want to hug us and kiss on us all day long! :)

Your blog is anything but boring and redundant. I love it. It is full of life, love and all things Cayman!

I don't know if Cayman puts things straight into her mouth, but if she's pretty good about just playing with things and not trying to eat them you could always try "beans." You put dry beans in a container with recycled laundry scoops and cups and toddlers really love to play in them. I just lay down a sheet so the stray beans are easier to pick up. It is really relaxing. I love to lay on the floor with Branson and run my fingers through them. :) The nice thing too...when Branson has eaten a few, I know it's not going to hurt him! (And footie jammies are perfect cause then no beans get in the diaper or in the socks!)

Knowledge Safari said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Tiffany's post! So glad I did and I look forward to reading more about you and your family! I will add your blog to our blog roll! Please join us at www.knowledgesafari.com we'd be thrilled to have you! :)

Beth said...

Too cute - Princess jammies for a a little Princess!

Mary said...

Super cute. Looks like you guys had a great day together.

I left an award for you on my blog. Stop by and pick it up.

Sara said...

Awww Kadyn got Disney Toy Story PJ'S from my sister for Christmas! I love them! I love footie PJ's!!!!