Crying

Friday, February 26, 2010

It's a milestone I still cherish.
~even when my mommy nerves are shot~

~In case you missed it, you can read about when Cayman achieved this milestone here.

~And for the record: Cayman has slept in her own room since late fall of '09. She now cries most mornings declaring loud and confidently, "I'm awake!!" My baby girl finally learned how to express herself and it's beautiful! The shrieking shrills of her crying still sing to my heart, even on the days when my ears are begging for silence.

14 Showin' Comment Love:

Stephanie said...

I love it.You truly to appreciate the little miracles.

Cayman's Daddy said...

Just say no to Spoiledness!

Anonymous said...

So true that we appreciate even the trying things!

Grandma Cindy said...

I think
in that picture her cry is saying "Take me to Grandma".
XOXOXO

Diane said...

It is such a miracle and you truly do appreciate ALL miracles.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Word Verification: lograt
(I don't know why I got a chuckle from that this morning)

Grandma S said...

How could you let this sweet baby cry long enough to take a picture? Her grandmas certainly would not let that happen--consequently, Daddy's comment!

When Mark, Mike, and Sam would give us a spoiled cry, their dad and I would just cry with them, only louder. They usually had to stop crying to check us out.

The James Family said...

I don't agree with Grandma Cindy... I think she is saying take me to Arizona... but let's take Grandma Cindy with us! :)

Knowledge Safari said...

Somehow the crying look cute! :) Make sure to enter our giveaway - a toy consultation from a special needs toy expert! Details at www.knowledgesafari.com

Sara said...

Awwws! Cherishing the moments! Even when they are frustrating :)

Lisa Christine said...

Oh no, no...I disagree with both Grandma Cindy and The James Family. Cayman is most definitely saying, "I want a playdate with Elisabeth!! And I want it now!"

lol :)

SuzanSayz said...

Well yes that's probably true Lisa. But can you imagine the noise with Cayman crying and Elisabeth SCREAMING?!?

My name is Sarah said...

Cayman you are even so cute when you are crying:)

Amy J. said...

I love Daddy's comment. :) I thought it was only my kids that woke up in the morning crying. All my friends say their kids wake up happy and rarin' to go. Are you kidding me...no way for my little ones...cranky! :)

Katie said...

I am SO with you on loving the little things. They matter more than anyone can understand...well.. than most can understand.

love the picture.