Wild Hair

Friday, January 8, 2010


I'm thinking of getting Cayman her first hair cut. She's kind of got this mullet thing happening in the back and it drives me crazy. It might be time for a trim. Obviously she doesn't take after me, because I was still nearly bald at her age.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Cayman's Daddy said...

Silly Cayman wants to be a mad scientist. :)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the haircut! although she couldn't be any cuter!!

Grandma S said...

She sure does have the frizzies, but please don't cut those beautiful curls.

Jennifer said...

Emily had a bad mullet (I mean, like Billy Ray style) for a long time!

Lisa Christine said...

Elisabeth has a full on mullet too. That back patch just does not want to grow. lol

I think Cayman would look adorable with a 'style'. Can't wait to see the make over!

David said...

yes cut the hair. a haircut did wonders for elisabeth, who also had a mullett at one point. will it be cayman's first haircut? if so, be sure to save some for a remembrance book or something.

Tara said...

Aww!! But Cayman is still cute regardless of any hair style! We cut Michelle's hair a few weeks ago because it was just INSANE. That and she chews on her hair.. Weird...

I can't wait to see what you decide.

Katie said...

Alex had a mullet for the LONGEST time.

Cayman's hair will grow fuller and faster if you trim the dead ends off.

I am looking forward to seeing the pics from the event :)

The James Family said...

Cayman's hair is so cute!! Triniti is still bald... I think she will be for the rest of her life!! :)Send some of Cayman's hair this way!! :)

Due said...

Love the hair....I have a picture of Annie very similar...but much older...all of my girls were about bald until about 2 years old. Cold weather, hats, and hair never make a good combo either...she looks great no matter what the hair looks like!

Sue said...

Whoops,can't even spell my own name...bet you couldn't guess who 'Due' was could you!!??

Jill S. said...

When we cut Matthew's hair the curls stayed. I sure hope Cayman's do too!! I LOVE her curls. I can't wait to see what it looks like when you do it! Keep the Cayman pictures coming! I love them!

Aunt Carol said...

Love Cayman's hair now but when we had Sissy's hair trimmed it grew in thicker and more curls! Thanks for the photo for facebook, it was perfect!!