It's a Pouty Kind of Day

Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Cayman's working on cuttin' her 15th tooth and it's the pits!!

But on a happier note, twice yesterday, she pushed herself up from a laying position to a sitting one all by herself. It was amazing!

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

Poor Cayman! Teeth are the pits!!!
But at the same time, yay for her!!!
Love u guys,
Valerie

Josephine said...

Her face in that first picture is the saddest little face I've ever seen!!! Poor thing. But the sitting up thing is AMAZING!!!!! Good job!!!

Josephine said...

Okay, so I looked again, and actually BOTH pictures are heartbreaking!! The way she has her arms outstretched in the second one, like she is just going to collapse into tears if she doesn't get a hug....so sad!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah for Cayman...but BOO to the teeth. That is so miserable!!

Lisa Christine said...

15 teeth? That is a lot! I wonder how many Lizzy has???? hmmm....I'll have to go count. Now you have me curious.

Also, Elisabeth has been learning to sit herself up from a laying position these past few weeks too! Smart girls we have!

Great job Cayman! And I hope that new tooth comes in without giving her too much pain.

Aunt Sam said...

even tho she is unhappy...she is still so cute! :)

Diane said...

Aww..teeth are no fun. Is it a molar, b/c those are the worst? Those pictures are pitiful looking. Poor Cayman :( I hope the tooth comes in quickly, so you don't have to see that sad looking face anymore.

Diane, tyler's mom

Grandma Cindy said...

Those pictures just breaks a Grandma's heart! I do have to agree with Aunt Sam ... she's soooo cute no matter if there is a smile or a pucker face. Kisses and hugs to Cayman. Sitting up by herself - wow -- crawling will be next. Get your running shoes out.

Mary said...

Man she is going to work you guys with that sad face. How will you ever say no to that pout. Teeth are the pits. I think I counted 5 that have just broke the gum for Riley. I'm super excited that they are coming in finally but the drool and the sad faces are rough. Maybe people won't give me such wierd looks when I tell them he is three if he has a few teeth to flash in that smile.

Sue said...

Of course watching Cayman do that was 'amazing'....that sweet girl is just plain amazing!!! Hope that tooth pops through soon....life will look better then....for all of you!!!

Jennifer said...

Poor Cayman...I have days like that too, sweetie. :) That's awesome about the sitting up!! We want videos!!! :)

Katie said...

awwww. the face just says it ALL!

sweet pea!

Lilah's top two teeth are popping through.

LOVE that Cayman is sitting up all by herself. Lilah has been doing the same thing these past two weeks.

yyyeeehhhhaaawwww!

Ann said...

Poor Cayman and those bothersome teeth. I'd cry too. Way to go on the sitting up!

Amy J. said...

That first pictures is so cute. I love that you capture it all...the smiles and the frowns.

David said...

don't hate, me but that first picture is funny :) i don't not feel for Cayman, but i always am so amused by crying kid pictures. i love their unreservedness about showing emotion.

and i'm wondering if i just invented a word up there. maybe it's 'lack of reserve?' lol

Sara said...

I want to give her a hug :( that face is just soo precious!

Jill S. said...

Catching up on my blog reading! What a poor little girl!