Lights Out

Saturday, December 5, 2009















"Thanks Dad, for fixing my oven door...
and Cayman's crib...
and my little Christmas tree...
and our drafty foyer.
You are awesome!"

6 Showin' Comment Love:

Teri D said...

Dad's are so awesome!

Tara said...

Aww yay!!!

David said...

this post cracked me up, seeing the oven getting fixed. no more annoying light!!

Sue said...

What a great dad....and no doubt the only payment required....a hug and kiss from his daughter and granddaughter!! Loved Mike's closet...I do wonder...are you, or were you, and OSU fan before Mike, or was that an 'aquired' thing? Hmm, what if you had been a U of M fan....makes me laugh just thinking of that one!!

Jennybell said...

I want a full pic of your oven! Is it really old? My parents have a GE oven from way back and the fron of it looks a lot like that. Oven one side, warming drawer the other. Theirs has 3 burners and one thing that looks like a metal crock pot for soup that fits down in the range top. I thought there's was the only survivor!
They also have a wood burning kitchen stove in the basement!

Anonymous said...

Gotta love handy Dads!!