Chocolate Pudding

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's so Yummy!
And Messy!

17 Showin' Comment Love:

Diane said...

hahaha...she looks cute even when messy.

Diane, Tyler's mom

David said...

what is IT? looks like chocolate pudding maybe?

Jiey^Mien said...

Sooo cute!!
=)

My name is Sarah said...

Ahhh so cute.

Lisa Christine said...

She wears that well :)

Anonymous said...

We have a few of these pics...love it!! :) Did you let her finger paint in it?

The James Family said...

She looks like Hunter when he eats chocolate pudding!! :) He came home from school the other day and it was all over his shirt and some still on his face... :) The funny thing was he was trying to impress a 8th grade girl at the bus stop... too bad he didn't look as cute as Cayman!! :)

Tara said...

But chocolate pudding is so so good!! Cute picture!

Kristen said...

David,

Are you pulling my leg? Or did you just completely skip over reading the title?

Details, man. :)

Kristen said...

Tiffany,

Cayman preferred painting it in with her spoon instead of her little fingers. :)

She even rubbed the spoon over her hair.

Sara said...

That is soooo cute! When I was around 1 i spilled chocolate pudding over my head, my mom has a picture of my in the living room with the bowl of chocolate pudding on my head!

David said...

LOL oh my gosh now i am feeling stupid. no i did not read the title. my eyes went straight to the picture i swear. i suppose it's entirely possible that my peripheral vision saw the title and processed it subconsciously!

Sue said...

Wow....if that doesn't bring back memories!!

Amy J. said...

I agree!!!

Your husbands wardrobe cracked me up! I just finished your christmas CD and hope to get it in the mail tomorrow!

Kristen said...

David,

You had me cracking up. :)

Jill S. said...

What a cutie!! She loves her chocolate pudding!!

Katie said...

yummy indeed!!!