Laugh

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A trip to the dentist...

I had to go last week for my regular check up and cleaning. A small cavity was found. *sigh* So I returned yesterday to get it fixed. The sound of the drill has always been enough to send shivers down my spine for months. But for Cayman, who was playing in her stroller near by, that sound tickled her funny.

She laughed and laughed and laughed.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

It's amazing how our perspective can change on things like that when we look at or listen to things through the eyes and ears of a child.

Cayman's Daddy said...

After Tia has 4-5 more kids her Blogger name is going to be 3 lines long.

Anonymous said...

Cayman would be the perfect advertisement star for the dentist's commercial!!! PLUS she is such a CUTIE!!!!

Diane said...

Hopefully that will be a good sign for when she starts to go to the dentist. She won't go 'running' and screaming.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Tara said...

Ewww I do not like the dentist... I have to go back when my mom comes out again.. Next week yay! Thats funny that she was laughing!

Grandma S said...

What an adorable picture!

Amy J. said...

Well I'm glad someone enjoyed your trip! Maybe she could send her love of drills our way...ever since they used the saw to remove his first cast Branson is terrified of all drill noises, garbage disposals, electric paper towell dispensers...

Her smile is pricless!

Lisa Christine said...

I agree with Diane, this is definitely a good thing...she'll be so excited when she gets to go for the first time!

Josephine said...

Too funny! I'm glad that at least one of you got to enjoy visiting the dentist :)

Sara said...

I love her laugh!