Christmas Countdown

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Can't wait!
How long 'til Christmas?


8 days
16 hours
22 minutes

...But who's counting?

6 Showin' Comment Love:

Josephine said...

Hehe, I love the tiger slippers :) And she does look very excited for Christmas :)

Diane said...

I can see the excitement in Cayman's eyes as Christmas is nearing. I love her slippers.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Lisa Christine said...

Uh oh, Kristen, I see in the background of the picture that there are still only two stockings hanging. Hurry hurry! Santa's almost on his way!

Grandma S said...

Are you sure it's not Mommy and Daddy that are most excited? Let's see a picture of the two of you.

Amy J. said...

So did she get to open an early present or is she just playing with Christmas wrapping paper? I love that photo!!!!!

What a bummer...with the time difference we have to wait even longer than Cayman!!!!

Carla said...

Goodness! She is too cute for words:)
Thank you for your comment. It means so much to me.