A Slumbering Angel

Friday, November 20, 2009

I am grateful to be a stay-at-home Mom.

16 Showin' Comment Love:

Jerry, Tia, Kaiden And Hunter said...

so precious! love to see our sleeping little ones!

The James Family said...

Me too! :)

David said...

3rd showin' comment love!

looks to me like she's got the good life!

Grandma Cindy said...

Just remember...when they are sleeping they are re-energizing their batteries :o) which creates more fun and memories. Love you our precious angel!!! XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer said...

Aww..I love pictures like this. She's so precious! I'm grateful, too! I can't imagine leaving my babies somewhere.

Stephanie said...

The hardest most wonderful job in the world.

Diane said...

So precious, sleeping babies are so adorable to watch.

Diane, tyler's mom

Carla said...

AMEN!

Bree said...

I love how she has her favorite toy snuggled up against her!

Amy J. said...

Can I second that comment. Aren't we so blessed to just watch them sleep and play and learn. I love it. All I ever wanted to be is a mom and some days I have to remind myself that. But now that Anderson is 14 I realize that it was just seconds ago that HE was the one asleep in the crib. We don't get these miracles for long...I love being a SAHM!!!

*Monica said...

There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping child

Jill S. said...

Love to look in on sleeping babies!!

love ya!

Josephine said...

I am grateful for that too.
What a lovely picture :)

Lisa Christine said...

I love that she has her baby ipod near and dear while she sleeps. Ready for playing as soon as she wakes!

Tara said...

LOVE it!