Shoot

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I was reading a photography article on Being Imaginative.

This article expounded on learning how to become innovative with your picture creations by thinking outside of the box. A couple of their suggestions to accomplish this was:

Find ways of bringing motion into your photograph. Sometimes blur can create the feeling of energy.

or

Use framing. Shoot a picture through an object.

I chose the latter one for my practice "assignment".

Here is my picture...

I call it "My Little Blog Star".

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Molly said...

love love LOVE it! gorgeous picture!

Grandma S said...

Has there ever been a more photographed little girl? Keep practicing...we can't get enough.

Sue said...

Hi....I wouldn't think you would need to read anything on being 'imaginative'....this blog, your pictures....I don't know how it can get any better!!

Carla said...

You are awesomely creative! LOVE the pic:)

Lisa Christine said...

Oh goodness, I love that, I really, really do!

A little star, indeed.

Tara said...

Aww I love it! It's very creative. Plus you have a really good subject for your photo shoots. Have fun!

Amy J. said...

I would love to know what article you read. I think we are a lot alike in that we are both loving to play with photography and our favorite subjects are our kids! I would love to hear more about what you have learned!

*Monica said...

Now we have proof that Cayman is a star!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! I need more time to play with my camera too...

Diane said...

She truly is an AMAZING star and so are you. Very creative. i love it!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Katie said...

too cute!

Jennifer said...

Oooo. SO very cute!