Up In the Night

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Mike and I were abruptly awoken in the middle of the night, to the sound of Cayman coughing and choking. She vomited. I am not really sure why. She seems to be Ok now. We're just hanging out, snuggling in our warm, fleece jammies.

We get through all parts of life together.

13 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

Poor baby! (Poor Mommy and Daddy, too.)

Josephine said...

Oh poor little thing! I find with Avery that she has a sensitive stomach and that whenever she gets sick - no matter what the sickness is - it's quite likely that she will throw up. Even if it's a cold. She also used to throw up a lot if she got a hair in her mouth, so I wonder if she just had a really sensitive gag reflex. I hope that Cayman isn't getting sick :(

David said...

feel better cayman!

Unknown said...

Cayman.. Feel better!

Diane said...

Aww..poor Cayman. I feel a nap for the both of you today. Oh, and cute pj's.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Melanie said...

I hope Cayman feels better soon! It's always scary when our little ones with hydrocephalus get sick... there's always that extra worry that it might be the shunt... :( Does she have a fever? Teagan just got over a yucky stomach bug a week ago. Hopefully whatever caused Cayman to be sick will be resolved soon!

She sure does look comfy snuggled in with her mama :)

Jill S. said...

Oh, I hope this is just an isolated event! I don't want my Cayman sick!! Maybe we'll both get a nap today ! :)

Bree said...

ohh poor Cayman, I hope you feel better throughout the day!

Tara said...

Oh no! Bless your hearts! I hope and pray that she feels better very soon! It's no fun feeling icky!

Kristen said...

Josephine,

It sounds like Avery and Cayman are much alike. Cayman too has a sensitive stomach. She is congested and sometimes just the sinus drainage is enough to bother her stomach. I think that is all this time was for her. I'm grateful for that.

Beth said...

Hope she is feeling better - enjoy that snuggle time!

Sara said...

Ohh Poor sweetie. I hope she feels better and it's nothing totally serious. Our love and prayers are with you guys!

Anonymous said...

You even look cute in the middle of the night---no fair!!

Glad to see on your blog today that she's feeling better and Mike is enjoying his new clubs!