Nose Itchies

Friday, November 13, 2009

Question:
What do you do, when your nose itches and politely scratching it just is not getting the job done?



Answer:
Dig a little deeper and hope nobody is watching.


11 Showin' Comment Love:

Uncle Tyson said...

Does she fling it across them room like a relative of her's does???

David said...

LOL this reminds me of a billboard I saw once in Belgium, of a guy in his car doing what Cayman is doing, thinking nobody is watching, and the only text on the ad says "VUE" which is french for 'seen' or maybe 'spotted' which i guess would apply to cayman here lol and i'm not exactly sure what kind of product that billboard was pitching. interesting ad.

and if you're interested, my word verification word today is 'raccvgar' :)

Tara said...

Oh I couldn't help but laugh! This is the cutest thing! Cayman is such a comedian!

Beth said...

She's so cute!!!

Sherri said...

I just adore everything about this little girl!

Sara said...

LOL! Thats too cute! Kadyn does that all the time!

David said...

big game today! Go Hawkey...uh, i mean...Go Buckeyes!

I predict that one of the "eyes" will win.

Lisa Christine said...

That's so funny! Definitely the kind of thing my girls would find funny! I'll have to show them as soon as the come inside from swinging on the playset :)

Diane said...

That's pretty funny!!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Anonymous said...

I think she's the missing member of our family....

Katie said...

hehehehehe.

true and cute!