Fall Experiences: CORN HARVESTING

Friday, November 6, 2009




We like it when the corn is harvested.
Finally we can see around the road intersections.

10 Showin' Comment Love:

Unknown said...

Please tell us that Cayman wasn't sitting in the same field that was being harvested????? ;o)

Beth said...

LOL!! Love the pictures! Our corn was harvested months again it seems!!!!

Kristen said...

ABandCsMom,

No, Cayman was not sitting in the field while the Combine was running! Hahaha.

Lisa Christine said...

lol....I am cracking up at ABandC's comment....ha!

Love those pictures. Enjoy being able to see past the corn again!

Mary said...

Super cute! So I see your store has opened? What happened to the Christmas Stockings? I'm holding out for those :-)

Unknown said...

If you want to bring Cayman over for a ride in the combine, give us a call! Larry loves to give kids rides.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Mary,

I think my Christmas stocking store is far in the future yet. My fair isle stocking skills are slow and still very much so in the amateur stage. But I feel flattered that you like them.

Anonymous said...

So cute!! When we lived in Watervile, and I had to drive to BG, it drove me crazy to not be able to see the train tracks over the corn!

Katie said...

Sounds like fun to me!

I love being out and about and seeing the rogession of things!