Dear Great Aunt Linda and Uncle Martin...

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanks again, for my mirror. I still play with it everyday!

Love,

Cayman







I am grateful for toys that bring Cayman so much enjoyment.

12 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

If I was as pretty as Cayman, I'd be looking in the mirror all of the time too!

Anonymous said...

Do you get tired of comenters telling you how beautiful your photos and daughter are? (Too bad. They are beautiful.)

I'm looking at all her 'play' and thinking about how her brain is growing. (I'm weird like that.)

Barbara

Carla said...

Yay! Your a star! That is the best toy ever:)

Lisa Christine said...

Isn't that just the greatest toy ever?

Diane said...

I love that toy. She looks like she loves it too.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Beth said...

How cute is she??? I swear she gets cuter with every picture!!!

Tara said...

I absolutely love that toy. I was able to pass it down to Abigail and she loves it as much as Michelle STILL does!

Stephanie said...

Cayman is so cute! She loves the mirror for good reason!

GAL and GUM said...

Dear Cayman,

We are so GLAD that you are still enjoying your mirror and the other "options". Do you make faces at yourself? :) You are getting to be such a BIG girl. Look at you sitting there all by yourself!! We LOVE you! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.
XXOO
GAL and GUM

Josephine said...

That is a pretty cool toy :) And a very pretty smile!

Anonymous said...

I can't stand how cute she is. Want to get together soon? We're only an hour away!!!

Audrey Sue's Mommy said...

She is adorable!

That toy is awesome! Maybe it'll be on Audrey's list to Santa!