Praying for Matthew

Friday, October 30, 2009


Remember Cayman's betrothed, Matthew?

In the last month and a half he has been in the hospital from the H1N1 Flu. He recovered and went home. Then he was readmitted for pneumonia. Again, he recovered and went home. And this time he is in the hospital for seizures. Matthew is being kept sedated and put on a ventilator just in order to control the seizures. He is in the PICU in critical but stable condition.

We are all hoping and praying for a full recovery for him. Please join me, will you?

I remember when Cayman was in the hospital, receiving comments and emails, brought so much delight to me while being in such a stale situation. I know Jill (Matthew's Mommy) would love it if you would hop over to her blog and say something. Even if you don't know them that's OK. The comments to us bloggers, even from complete strangers, has the power to make our day brighter.

Thank you and God bless you all for caring so much!

To comment on Jill's blog, click here.

1 Showin' Comment Love:

Jill S. said...

Once again, my friend, you are too good to me! I am so thankful and blessed to know you! I love you guys!