Halloween

Saturday, October 31, 2009

To Scare?
or

To Be Scared?That is the question.


Happy Halloween!

15 Showin' Comment Love:

Diane said...

HAPPY HALLOWEEN CAYMAN!!

Kristen, I love how you capture every emotion.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Grandma Cindy said...

Happy Halloween to our dear little "pumpkin"!

Josephine said...

She is so adorably expressive!!!! SO SO CUTE!!! And I love the hat - one of your creations? :)
Happy halloween :)

Jill S. said...

Those pictures are too cute!!! I love them...I hope you didn't get that 2nd picture by showing her a spider!! Like mother like daughter!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween!!! She's the cutest pumpkin out there!!

Kristen said...

Josephine,

Yes I made the hat. How did you ever guess? hehe

:-)

David said...

whether tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune..

haha..great post!

David said...

is the hat edible? looks like a giant candy corn! :)

Kristen said...

Jill,

Nope I didn't show Cayman a spider. Hopefully I am training her to not be like me. :-)

Amy J. said...

How on earth does she manage to outdo herself day after day! She cracks me up. Great shots on a Halloween day!

Lisa Christine said...

The perfect Halloween post!!

Lisa Christine said...

Me again. I still had your blog opened on my computer and when I walked by and saw Cayman it made me smile. I'll probably just keep your blog opened up the rest of the day. A little Halloween cheer :)

Michelle said...

Happy Halloween! Sorry I haven't had a chance to comment much lately, but those pictures are adorable, and I just loved her in the bath!!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

Katie said...

awesome!!!!

GREAT job Kristen!