Cayman's First School Pictures

Friday, October 30, 2009

Taken at her Tuesday morning Playgroup

16 Showin' Comment Love:

Josephine said...

She is too cute!! Such a pretty smile! Do you think you'll ever be able to watch her sit up by herself and NOT be amazed??!

Grandma Cindy said...

I bet she is THE CUTEST one at playgroup!!! She sure doesn't look much like a baby anymore. She looks so grown up and ADORABLE (as usual)!!! XOXOXO

Stephanie said...

Keep on smilin' cutie.

Jill S. said...

Wow, those turned out good! What a cute picture! And I agree with Grandma Cindy, she is so grown up looking!

Beth said...

I don't think she could get any cuter - but she does with every picture!

Diane said...

Those turned out really good. But like I said before she can't make a bad picture. She's a cutie!

Diane, tyler's mom

Amy J. said...

Does she know when there is a camera around or is she just always smiling? And I agree with Diane...Cayman can't take a bad picture. :)

Grandma S said...

Enjoy this time because it won't be long until you are posting her graduation picture. It makes me teary-eyed just thinking about her growing up so quickly.

Kristen said...

Josephine,

It doesn't feel like I will ever stop being amazed by Cayman sitting up by herself.

Kristen said...

Amy J,

Cayman typically smiles a lot! Although four of us ladies had to work hard to get her to smile for her school pictures. She was not very giving with her glee that morning.

On the contrary belief that Cayman is always photogenic, I just might have to do a post of her not so photogenic moments. :-)

Josephine said...

Avery will be 4 in February, and I STILL get hit by waves of amazement sometimes when I see her sitting up! Just imagine how you will feel when she starts standing up and taking steps and stuff....I could spend a lot of time just crying for joy.

Kristen said...

Josephine,

You understand my heart. :-)

Jennifer said...

Just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...I can't stand how cute she is!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a great photo!

Kacey Bode said...

That has to be the BEST school picture ever taken of anyone, ever. Of course it was taken of the cutest little girl. She looks so big in this pic!! Cute cute cute!