My Little Diddle Dumpling...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

went to bed with one sock off and one sock on.


We went out and bought Cayman several pairs of footie pajamas. Now she cannot remove her socks and pants while she sleeps.

5 Showin' Comment Love:

Anonymous said...

So cute!! Olivia has to wear footie jammies on backwards to keep her in her clothes!! :)

Amy J. said...

Every year we buy the carters footie sleepers at Costco. This year they only have the zipper and not the little button flap that covers the top of the zipper. Branson has been pulling it down ever since we bought them. But just like Cayman his toes will be warm!

Lisa Christine said...

Hooray for footie pajamas!

Sara said...

I never was able to wear footie pajamas as a child my mom told me, I guess she would cut the feet out of them for me haha. She is adorable!

Diane said...

I love footie pajamas. They are absolutely the best!

Diane, Tyler's mom