Football in the Park

Monday, October 5, 2009

There is no doubt, when you step outside it is fall here in Ohio. The air is cool, splashes of color are starting to appear in the tree tops, and pumpkins adorn the porches.

Buckeye fever peaks in the Fall and every Saturday Mike's plans are coordinated around Ohio State's football game schedule. But along with watching football, the Autumn season also has Mike wanting to play football.

What's a better day to play football with your friends than on a peaceful, Sunday afternoon in the park?






11 Showin' Comment Love:

Stephanie said...

Cayman you are sooooo cute! Your parents sure know how to have fun!

*Monica said...

I wanna play!

Cayman's Daddy said...

Touchdown Daddy!!!!

Diane said...

What fun and I love her outfit!

Diane, Tyler's mom

Grandma Cindy said...

The last two pictures are my favorite in this blog! I hope those boys who aren't as young as they used to be don't get hurt.

Anonymous said...

Cayman looks bored...I love it!! Preparing for her life as a woman. ;)

David said...

football in the park, that looks like so much fun!

Carla said...

Oh dear, that last photo made me melt! I love her!!!!!
Oh & the sitting post? Best. Ever. :)

Sherri said...

She has so much fun! And looks so cute doing it :)

Sue said...

I just love seeing that little girl....sitting....so pretty!!

Lisa Christine said...

oh, Elisabeth was playing with her little baby ipod today! In fact, it brought her much comfort as she was getting blood drawn :)

Too bad we don't live near eachother....I am sure Donald would love to get in on that football action!