Belly Button Book

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

This is a fun book to read to Cayman. Her two cousins, Sidney and CeCe gave her this book last year for Christmas.


Cayman has learned where her belly button is through our story time of reading this book to her. She will pat her belly and then lift up her shirt and take a peek. Or she will lift up our shirt and check our belly buttons out too, which is super cute. However, it's not so amusing when she randomly chooses to lift our shirt up in public to show off our belly buttons for all to see.

So we have learned a little bit of humility and what it feels like to have your child embarrass ya.




8 Showin' Comment Love:

Grandma S said...

Cayman's just as sweet as ever, but I do have to say that you were the star of this video. I particularly liked the singing. Who knew you were so talented! :)

Anonymous said...

We love that book!!

Diane said...

Storytime is always the best. That is so funny that you posted reading Cayman a book, because I recently posted Tyler's favorite book and was going to do the same(make a video of me reading it to him) but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I love how she was turning the pages and even how she lost interested half way through, so typical of children. She even showed us all her tricks. I loved it.

Diane, Tyler's mom

Jill S. said...

That was so cute!! I love all Cayman's tricks...she had to get those in there! I have to get some more of Matthew's books out. You have inspired me to get on the ball!

Beth said...

We have that book too!! Love the embarrassment!! HAHA!

Melanie said...

That video was soooo cute! I'm so impressed by Cayman! She turns the pages and everything! The "touchdowns" at the end were pretty darned adorable too!

David said...

the video won't play :(

Kendra said...

Another great one is Barnyard Dance by the same author.